Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things I DESPERATELY want to believe

1. Food does not make me happy.
2. French fries and potato chips do more harm than the good that they taste.
3. Sunscreen is not an option.
4. I like my job.
5. There is a way to balance my love for cooking and my desire to stay fit.
6. The guy that just cut me off on the freeway is on the way home to save his favoriet childhood pet from eminent danger, and not just looking to get to happy hour 5 minutes faster.
7. I can control what upsets or angers me.
8. Food is not my friend.
9. Someday I will fit into my skinny jeans.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, no one looks good in skinny jeans, anyway, so you can totally scratch that one off this very unrealistic list! :)

    Secondly, food makes me very happy, especially the sleeve of Oreo's I had last night.

    Thirdly, realizing what you want to change is the first step, so you are more than there; therefore, quit beating yourself up and enjoy life, and yes, food!

    Lastly, I'm TOTALLY preaching to myself here too.

    ReplyDelete