Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lists

Today I decided that my life needed organization. Because I simply cannot remember things by writing them on sticky notes and then forgetting where I put the sticky note..... so I will start making lists. Yes, lists will do it! I shall be organized.


Things I need to organize:

1. my thoughts

2. my pictures, (boxes upon boxes)

3. my spice cabinet

4. my pantry

5. my laundry room/garage/bike closet/tool shed

6. my junk drawer

7. my office closet

8. my mind

9. my gym bag


Things I've resolved to do this year so they dont make it on next year's resolution list:

1. get organized

2. get to my ultimate, goal, "i will be so happy" weight/%body fat

3. get my echocardiography license

4. stop worrying about my weight

5. stop adding fat to the meals I cook (ha ha)


Things I will probably not get done this year that will go on next year's resolution list:

1. (see above list)


oh, and it rained and hailed today! what???!!!! that's crazy! it was like 100 degrees here. the hail would hit the ground and melt instantly. so i took this pic, love it, so Texas: the American flag, the Ford Mustang, crepe myrtle blooming, and crazy rain.... ahhh....

2 comments:

  1. It hailed here too, but neither my parents or grandparents who live a mile away got even a sprinkle!
    We should keep each other accountable for getting ourselves organized and staying in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a plan stan! when are you going on your cruise?

    ReplyDelete