Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Progress

Day 2:

Victories:
  • I have worked out 4 days this week!
  • I have not weighed myself since Monday night (so hard! used to weigh twice daily, minimum)
  • I have been drinking more water
  • I feel great!

Works in Progress:

  • I ate Chex Mix yesterday (210 cal) because I forgot to pack an afternoon snack
  • I ate 3 pieces of Dark Chocolate, at lunch, in my car (we'll just go ahead and call it a closet)
  • Need to add Protein to my diet, probably will start adding whey protein to shakes
  • Need to start drinking shakes
  • Need to start keeping a calorie chart
  • Need to make a list of things in life that are more important than weight-loss.

Other:

  • I need to buy a cherry pitter

1 comment:

  1. I think my weight problem is that I never weigh myself. I don't own a scale. Not quite sure where I'm at with my weight these days...but nowhere good....the belly shows that one plainly.

    ReplyDelete