Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sad, Mad, Glad


Sad- that it's only taken me 1 week to break one of my "discipline" resolutions. I weighed myself. and found that I have not made any progress.


Mad- that I know what the solutions are, I've been here before, I've done this! "BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!!!" But I choose to do things that hurt my chances of success... "self-sabotage" is what Deric calls it.


Glad- that I have not given up on my goals and become complacent. A work in progress is still a work. It's over when I say it's over!


For fun, here's a list of what I ate today:

Breakfast: Slice Spinach Quiche, Sausage breakfast burrito

Snack: Cheez-it mix (2 cups), Fruit, cheese/crackers/salami, hummus/pita

Lunch: Tortilla chips with queso/guac; French Silk pie (which I baked), birthday cake with buttercream frosting (which I baked).

Afternoon snack: Shockingly not hungry yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment