Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Days

My favorite things about today:

1. I have sore leg muscles (means they're on their way to looking fierce, not flabby :)
2. I only worked 8 hours!
3. I had 1/4 of a cake doughnut
4. I was able (by the grace of God, seriously took prayer) to not eat the other 3/4 of it.
5. I took a nap in my car at lunch because it was too cold inside the office ( it was 104 degrees outside)
6. I was able to speak my mind to a coworker without feeling guilty.
7. Someone guessed I weighed 104 lbs! (obviously someone very clueless) but I'll take it as a compliment.
8. Had pasta primavera for dinner, with fresh herbs off my window sill.

ahhhh

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, you are too funny! i seriously just laughed out loud at my desk at work, reading the last 2 postings...luckily, everyone else is still at lunch. :)

    And here's to fierce legs!! I'm super sore from a crazy class I did yesterday and pretty convinced that by the wedding on Saturday I'll be walking bow-legged...which is not good considering I'm in the wedding

    ReplyDelete