Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What I ate this weekend

Just to see how bad it was, and why I weigh 2-3 lbs more than I did before the weekend, I thought I would add up everything I ate last weekend.

Friday Night:
Hungarian Sausage
2 slices bread
Licorice (at the airport)
Mints
20 Crackers(at tab's house)
Peach salsa

Saturday:
Starbucks Sausage breakfast sandwich
Coffee w/cream
Cake doughnut
Trail mix
M&Ms
Prime Rib
Teriyaki Chicken
Rosemary potatoes
Bacon green beans
salad w/ thousand island
Shortbread cookie
Cheesecake
Chocolate/strawberry cake
Meatball soup

Sunday:
Raisin Bran w/milk
Romanian cakes (5 pieces)
Coffee w/ cream
1/2 cheeseburger (thanks Mackenzie!)
Hotdog
Corn on Cob
Green beans w/ extra bacon
grilled Veggies
Cherries
Bocana Dolce( an awesome meringue & berry dessert)

2 comments:

  1. Go on a cruise... the food is awesome, but you walk so much it ALMOST evens it out! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm feeling it after the weekend too.

    ReplyDelete