Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

PROJECT "SKINNY JEANS"

Day 3:
Project started 2 days ago.

Day 1 and 2 are not fit to be mentioned.

Pre-wedding jeans look like spandex on me.

My eating habits are crazy, out of hand.

Decided that jeans will fit in 30 days, minus the "muffin-top".

Want to feel and look like an athlete.
I feel tired and lethargic.


Hope to lose:
Fat
My infatuation with food
A few minutes from my best 5k time

Hope to Gain:
Muscle tone
Balance in my eating habits
Low-fat recipes of my fave foods
To motivate myself, I posted pictures of the infamous "skinny Spandexy Jeans". Stay tuned for updates! Guaranteed to be a crazy ride!



Photography by Deric Waters, ext. (extrordinaire)




2 comments:

  1. You are too funny. Those photos of me would keep the squirrels away from your garden, that's for sure... ew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny lyg. =) I was reading omi's blog too about working out. You guys are inspiring...hmm.. I bought Jillians workout mix like two months ago, but just cause i like her remixes, but no working out yet. your taglines on the photos are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete