Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Progress

An exception to the rule Steve!

My cousin steve sent me a link to an article Shut up! Announcing your plans makes you less motivated to accomplish them.

Progress
- Jillian's workout is intense. It's 45min of non-stop drills.
- It's working; Down 3 lbs. That's darn good, because I don't have that much to lose; I'm mostly trying to tone up.
- The meal plan is good - fresh fish is expensive (sushi-grade tuna??!!!)


New Goals
- To post my new goals regularly on this blog
- Be able to do 1 minute of mountain climbers without a break
- Balance being fit and eating cheese in France
- Spend more time thinking/meditating on spiritual things, less on physical things

3 comments:

  1. Lyg, if nothing else, you must do this in order to prove Steve wrong!! :)

    Kudos to you, really! I'm not sure I could do the workouts on my own; does Deric join in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing related to this posting, but I hope ya'll are having a blast in Europe!! Hurry up and get back, though; I need more Lyg postings!

    ReplyDelete