Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SKinny jeans??!!! Scratch that! I'm "Making the Cut"

In order to help me with my "Skinny Jean Project" I ordered Jullian Michaels' (from The Biggest Loser) book "Making the Cut".

It's a 30-day program: fitness, food, supplements, etc. I just started to read the book and I am so excited. I've been battling the last 10 lbs for about 3 years now. I hope I can say goodbye to them by the end of 30 days.

She promises that I will be able to "RUN wearing a bikini!!" Don' t let me down Jillian!!! Not that I ever had a desire to run in a bikini, but if I were ever being chased by a....seagull? on the beach, I wouldn't mind looking fit and fine while I attempt my escape, sure, why not.

So the "Skinny Jean Project" has been abondoned (shocker!) and has morphed into a 30-day challenge.

If anyone is interested in joining me, send me a message, I would love to share info.

Tomorrow, I take my "goodbye" pictures, because I will never see those lbs again!

Here we go again!

4 comments:

  1. How difficult is this "challenge." I am interested...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moderately difficult from what I've read. The diet plan looks doable, although she says "no Cheat days" for 30 days. The workout is what looks hard. Each workout is a set of 5 circuits, each circuit is about 5 different exercises, I estimate each workout to take 1-1.5 hours. I think that'll be the hardest part. it's alot of balancing on one leg while you lift weights kinda stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're crazy! motivated, but CRAZY! :)

    how are the workouts going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyg, Naomi linked to your blog and this is the first time I've seen it. After reading a couple of your posts I thought you might find this interesting: http://sivers.org/zipit

    ReplyDelete