Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Father's Love

The only thing that melts my heart more than my son.. is seeing my son with his daddy. I used to wonder what kind of dad Deric would be... would he be distant? would it take him a while to jump into the role? would he be hands on/off?


He has been a great father from the moment Luke was born.


First time he held Luke



He is sweet, caring, loving, funny... and Luke loves him so much!I can only thank God for the way that Deric loves Luke. Seeing them together is pure joy.


Safe in daddy's arms



He loves to sing and read to Luke. Currently they are reading about animals and also French comic books :)


Story Time


First ballgame together - I have a feeling it won't be the last :)



Here they are "working" together. Deric gave Luke his own keyboard that is unplugged, which he can bang on. He loves it!


Engineer in the making



My cup runneth over :)










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. YAY, I'm sooo glad you fixed the picture problem because these pictures are so great and it almost brougtht tears to my eyes to see deric and luke together. what an amazing blessing to have deric be so hands on. the second picture is such a great capture of love, and deric holding his foot in the last picture as well as luke's happy face - priceless!

    ReplyDelete