Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

FanTABI-lous!!!

I just want to take a moment to brag on my very talented seeester, Tabitha, or as we call her Tabi, Tabs, Tabster!

She has always liked photography, and I remember she would make us sit still for pictures all the time!

Well, she has become a wonderful self-taught photographer! She has an eye for it.. and can find beauty in the simple things...

She loves to take pictures of her family and of her pups :) She gets better all the time, and I am always amazed at how much she can do with just one camera and 2 lenses!

I can't wait to see what she will accomplish as she follows her passions!

Visit her blog for greatness!

1 comment:

  1. awww lyg, thanks so much! i really appreciate all your kind words - so glad the huge bribe i payed you actually worked... ;)

    yes, photography is my passion. i should've realized it sooner, i just thought i loved to take pictures and would do it regardless of how annoying it was for my subjects (usually my seesters!) you guys were and still are great sports, and i have the most incredible time with you and of course, photographing you!

    love you lots! :)

    ReplyDelete