Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Almost over!

Luckily this day has gone by fairly quickly... i have been so excited about going to Chicago tomorrow for nomer's wedding !!!! I didn't even take my morning pre-work nap today! Usually I leave home at 6am, arrive at work at 6:30, take a 30min nap in my car, and ready to go at 7! I finally fessed up to Deric this morning when he asked me why I left so early yesterday... ooops :) Ok, I admit it - I'm a closet napper! Turns out he thought I didn't have to be at work until 7:30, so he was wondering why I left and hour and half early for work... I guess it could be worse, I could be leaving early to spend time at McDonalds (yummmm, sausage biscuit goodness).

We had a company meeting today and we received our annual self-assessment surveys today.. what a joke. we know that we are not getting raises this year, so what's the purpose of doing a self-evaluation? Doesn't everyone just give themselves an "A+" like I do?! I always feel like I have to find something terrible about myself, just so I don't seem like I think i'm so great...
But, I do a good job and take pride in my work, so I hope I am consistently doing my job to the best of my abilities. I think the company should spend more time addressing the dress code. Last week I was able to see a girl's bra straight through her white T-shirt! I felt like I should at least take her out to dinner since I all-of-a-sudden knew her so intimately!!! I work at a cardiology clinic, not Hooters! Enough said.

I am just so excited to see my family this weekend. and to see nomers getting married :) can't wait!

2 comments: