Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby Showers

As promised, here are the pictures from my baby showers.

The first was thrown by my friends at work:

They all pitched in and bought us this AMAZING high chair... doesn't it belong on "the Jetsons"??! Luke needed it... well, okay, maybe Lukes mom needed it! I admit it! it's really for me! The food was awesome, and the gifts could not be any cuter! I cried. Thanks guys!!!
The topiary is made out orange flavored cupcakes... yum!

My second baby shower was thrown by my friends. Hosted by Crystal. My mother-in-law, Mary, was also able to attend. She knit Luke the cutest blanket :) Orange and tan of course. Anyway, about the shower...The food and decor was fabulous! They had brunch, complete with ham/biscuit sandwiches with blackberry mustard, Petitie fours, quiches, meat/cheese platter, punch, YUM! Cassia made amazing flower arrangements out of cowboy boots, so cute! And the gifts were awesome, I have a fully stocked nursery now! Thanks girls!!
From Left: Cassia, Me, Natalie, Kylie, Keeley, Mary (mom-in-law), Laura
Kinley in front
The Girls! From left: Joanna, Sarah, Cassia, Marcie (made cutest diaper cake), Crystal (Hostess with the mostest!), Amy (w/cute baby Brinley), Lindsey, Laura, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment