Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

DA BELLY

I'm just going to apologize in advance....
The next, oh.... hundred or so blogs will be about baby... yup, i've tried to hold back long enough.. but a new baby has a way of consuming most of your thoughts, actions..

Today, we will talk about: Da Belly

Yes, the ever-growing, ever-thightening, most inconvenient belly.... I love it! Despite all the negative descriptions, it does hold our little one...

What I dont' love is that it slows me down, and i can't bend over anymore, and it hurts to roll over in bed... all small things, but can be very frustrating..

.... but all is forgotten when the belly starts moving! yes, i become mesmorized by the way it changes shape and form with baby's movements... I can say that i've fallen in love with the little guy already!!! and I forgive him for the way he's stretching my body :)

So for those who need a visual, here it is: Belly at 32weeks

1 comment:

  1. awwww, so fun to see an updated picture of the baby bump! :) i can't believe how tiny you still are, though. keep the updates coming; i love reading them!

    ReplyDelete